UPSC / U.P.P.C.S (Mains)
World History Word limit:- 200
1. How far is it correct to say that the first World War was fought essentially for the preservation of the balance of power?
2. “If the 1917 Bolshevik Revolution in Russia (that resulted in the creation of the USSR or Soviet Union) inaugurated international competition for the hearts and minds of people all over the globe.
The Chinese revolution raised the stakes of the struggle critically examine it?
3. “By the 1980s, the communist system of the Soviet Union was incapable of maintaining the country’s role as Superpower”. Elucidate.
4. “France was even more fertile than Britain in producing new socialist theories and movements, though bore less concrete result in France than Britain”. Critically examine?
5. i) How did Napoleon fuse the France of the ancient regime with the France of the post-revolutionary era. Explain.
ii) Was German unification achieved more by ‘Coal and Iron’ than by ‘Blood and Iron’? Explain.
For Answers visit our blog , we will post Answers ASAP.