Become an IAS Officer After 12th
If your vision becomes an IAS officer, it’s the right time to take your first step towards your aim. The best and easy way is to join our IAS Foundation Course just after your 10+2.
We at IAS Next, the best IAS coaching in Lucknow offers specially designed IAS Foundation Course for 10+2 candidates (English Medium Only) who are looking for a bright career in civil services.
Key Features of the IAS Foundation Course
- The clarity in theories & Concepts to answer any given question more accurately.
- Multiple modes of delivering the same topic so as to ensure conceptual clarity
- Adopt the most advanced technological of audio-videos, pictorial representations so as to build a realistic understanding of the subject matter.
- Incredible insights to develop the best answers.
- Detailed analysis of previous year questions so as to ensure
- Right orientation
- Prioritize the topics
- Helps you to choose what to read and more importantly what not to read
- To approach the main exam with the right strategy
- Experienced faculty – Retired and In-service IAS/IPS officers.
- India’s best quality and highly relevant printed materials.
- The more personal, small-group teaching (supervisions) is the most distinctive feature of the classroom system.
- High Success rate.
What do you Study here?
Geography – Economic and Human Geography of India and the World, like Distribution of Key natural resources, Earthquakes, Cyclones and other important phenomena.
History – Ancient, Medieval and Modern Indian History and also important world-historical events.
Economics – Utilization of Very important economic resources for the Growth and Development, Employment creation, Agriculture or Industrial planning, Land Reforms, Energy sector, etc.
Constitution and Governance> – Understanding of Indian Constitution, Centre-State Government relations, Good Governance concepts, Understanding Indian Judicial System, Electoral system, NGOs, Self-help Groups, Welfare Schemes etc.
International Relations – Indian and its neighbourhood relations, relations with other important countries, International Institutions like IMF, World Bank, European Union, BRICS, World Trade Organization WTO etc.
Science and Technology – Scientific developments in everyday life, Achievements of Indian Scientists, ISRO, NASA achievements, Revolution from Nano-Technology and Bio-Technology, etc.
Environmental issues – Environmental conservation, Reducing Environmental Pollution and Degradation etc.
Disaster Management – Earthquakes, Tsunamis, Cyclones, Droughts and Effective Control of Natural and Man-made disaster problems.
Internal Security issues – Addressing issues of Terrorism, Naxalism, Separatism, Communal issues, Security issues at the borders, Money laundering, Cyber Attacks and their preventive measures etc.
Ethics and Integrity – Ethics and morals in the society, Human Value system, Lessons from Great leaders, reformers and administrators, Family values, Values-driven Educational System, developing good Attitude etc.
Understanding these issues right from early age broadens the thinking about various issues. Every Child can have meaningful Education from Childhood.
Most Prestigious Career Opportunities
Can get the Best and the Most Prestigious career which others can only dream of.
This includes IAS, IPS, IFS, IRS and Indian Railways, Indian Postal Service, Indian Forest Service and many more top Central Government Jobs.
- These candidates can be selected for Intelligence Bureau (IB Officers), SSC Officers etc.
- Apart from this, there are a wide range of State government (Group-1, Group-2 Officers) and Central Government posts which can be cracked by those who prepare from their Childhood.
- Can get into Highest Cadre bank Officers posts like Probationary Officers, or Higher Managerial Officer posts Of Reserve Bank of India and other Well reputed national and global banks.
- Candidates who had prepared for Civil Services are given preference while recruiting for Most of the Top Private Managerial Jobs.
To know About Full course and Program visit : IAS NEXT 3 YEAR IAS FOUNDATION COURSE AFTER 12TH
Know About Other Career after 10+2 visit: Educate next
To Know About PCS-J Visit: Best PCS-J Coaching in Lucknow